Please remember at all times that Eastnor Estate is very sensitive ground, an SSSI site and a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- 5mph site speed limit will be strictly enforced.
- Please park all large vehicles facing downhill to minimise any damage to the ground.
- Please leave a minimum of 6 metres in any direction between camping units for fire safety.
- Apart from designated camping, please avoid all grass areas and do not drive anywhere "off-road" around the Deer Park.
- Tread lightly in all areas.
- Do not use vehicles unnecessarily. Please do not use them to drive to water or sanitation.
- Do not fill or wash any part of your toilet at the drinking water taps.
- Do not wash your vehicle, or any part, at any of the taps.
- Spectators may drive to the parking areas only. They must not drive to the trials areas.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead and under control at all times, and exercised clear of the caravans.
- Please use the rubbish bag provided and seal it before placing it in the skip. Please keep all rubbish secure from the attentions of the deer and other wildlife.
- Fires and BBQ’s on the ground are not allowed. Any raised wood type burner must have a means of collecting hot ashes placed beneath it.
- Any person wilfully or neglectfully damaging any areas of the park will be asked to leave the site immediately, NO excuses.
- Use of generators only permitted on the campsite between 09.00 and 21.00hrs.
Anyone failing to comply with any of the above will be asked to leave the estate